Come work with us!
Identifai-genetics is seeking a highly skilled, creative and motivated Senior Bioinformatician.
We invite you to join a digital health venture which is revolutionizing prenatal testing by offering the first solution for non-invasive whole-genome sequencing of the fetus, using a blood test from the mother, during the first trimester of pregnancy. Identifai’s AI-powered technology enables early detection of any genetic disorder, including point mutations, in a simple, affordable and risk-free manner.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing bioinformatics algorithmic solutions for the analysis and interpretation of whole genome sequencing data from Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) samples. You will work closely with our team of biologists and data scientists to identify and characterize genetic variations associated with different fetal genetic disorders. You will also contribute to the development of new NIPT products and the optimization of existing pipelines through the analysis of large-scale genomic data sets.
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or a related field or MSc with at least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong programming skills, particularly in Python and R
- Experience with whole genome sequencing data analysis and interpretation
- Deep understanding of statistical methodologies and models
- Experience with the development and implementation of bioinformatics pipelines and algorithms
- · Experienced in analyzing large-scale genomic data sets
- Experienced and proficient in UNIX environment, Bash scripting
- Independent, excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency working with HPC, workload managers and in cloud environment
- Experience working in a dynamic startup environment
- Knowledge in medical diagnostics
Offices in Ramat HaChayal,
Hybrid work mode
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to email@example.com.